NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Entry Period: The TICAL Honeycomb Box Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins on November 9, 2023 at 9:00:00 am Eastern Standard Time and ends on November 15, 2023 11:59:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion. Entries received before or after this period are void.
- Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by MMGX Inc. d/b/a TICAL, 1732 Marsh Rd., Ste. A108, Wilmington, De 19810 (the “Sponsor”).
- Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Promotion. You agree that Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and you agree to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by Sponsor, or its designee. In addition, you agree to receive communications via email or phone call relating to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to individuals who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) and/or persons living in their same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Each Winner (as defined below) must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification.
- How to Enter: During the Entry Period, an eligible person may enter by subscribing to the TICAL email list on the websitehttps://www.buytical.com/pages/tical-honeycomb-box-giveaway#//
1) Visit https://www.buytical.com/pages/tical-honeycomb-box-giveaway#//
2) Enter your Email then click Continue
3) Enter your First and Last Name (Phone is optional) then click Continue.
4) You will receive a verification email.
Limit of one (1) entry submission per email submission. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Available only while supplies last. The Promotion is only available online.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants that do not comply with these Official Rules may be disqualified. Any attempt to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may void entries and may result in being disqualified from the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant at any time who, in Sponsor’s opinion, is behaving in an offensive or unsuitable manner, endangers the safety or wellbeing of any employee or patron of Sponsor, or if it is determined the entrant has not complied with applicable state laws or otherwise attempts to circumvent these rules.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Promotion and/or obtain a Promotion site link. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
- Prizes: As used in these Official Rules, “Prizes” refers to the following:
Prizes: THREE (3) TICAL Storage Lock Box’s
The Approximate Retail Value of Each Box: $500.00
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Restrictions may apply. No person may win more than one prize. A Prize is non-transferable. No cash or other substitution of any Prize will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value. Any difference in the stated Approximate Retail Value of the Prize and the actual value of a Prize will not be awarded. The Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen Prize or portion thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of any Winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason.
- Winner Selection and Requirements:
(a) Winner Selections: On or about November 16, 2023 at or before 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (the “Winner Selection Date”), Sponsor, or by a third-party administrator at Sponsor’s direction, will randomly select two (3) Drawings Tickets to win a Prize (the “Winner”) from all eligible entries. Each winner is considered a potential Winner pending verification of his/her/their eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to contact the Winner via the phone number and e-mail address provided by the Winner on the winning Drawing Ticket. Sponsor shall have no liability for the failure of a Winner to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Winner must contact Sponsor to accept the Prize by responding to Sponsor no later than seventy-two (72) hours after Sponsor’s initial notification attempt. If the Winner does not contact Sponsor by such time, then such potential Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Sponsor (in its sole and absolute discretion) may conduct a drawing from the remaining eligible Drawing Tickets to select an alternative Winner. The alternative Winner shall then also have seventy-two (72) hours after Sponsor’s initial notification attempt to contact Sponsor by email to accept the Prize.
(b) Required Affidavit and Release: A Winner may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Release of Liability, Waiver and Limitation of Liability as a precondition of receiving a Prize, within five (5) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. Additionally, a Winner may also be requested to complete, sign and return to Sponsor and/or its agent a Publicity Release, within five (5) days of receipt of such document from Sponsor. If any documents required to be completed and signed by the Winner are not returned to Sponsor prior to its respective deadline, any Prize won may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
(c) Responsibility for Prize/Taxes: Each Winner of a Prize understands and agrees that they are solely responsible for the use, care and maintenance of the Prize, including any and all insurance requirements, licensing requirements, and liability for use. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND BY SPONSOR, AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The Winners must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any Prize with an average retail value of $600 or more. The recipient should consult their tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on their tax return.
(d) Compliance with Laws: Receipt of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon the entrant’s compliance with these Official Rules and all local and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these Official Rules by any Winner may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) result in such Winner’s disqualification as Winner of the Promotion and all Winner privileges will be immediately terminated. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be deemed to violate any state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Limitation of Liability: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF SPONSOR OR NOT, INCLUDING ALL CLAIMS OR THREATENED CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; (B) ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED; (C) PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY; (D) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT; (E) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS, TELEPHONE, OR INTERNET SERVICE; (F) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; OR (G) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PROMOTION OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEBSITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO.
- Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Examples of reasons for termination or modification of the Promotion may include (without limitation) Sponsor’s inability to reasonably or fairly conduct or administer the Promotion due to business changes, viruses, malware, security breaches, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules or is found to otherwise be acting in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- General Rules: The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable correspondence; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; (iii) any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Promotion or in the announcement of any Winner(s) or Prize(s); or (iv) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Promotion, and agrees to abide by them.
- Social Media: The Promotion may be advertised through social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter (“Social Media”). You understand and acknowledge, however, that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any Social Media platform on which it is offered or advertised, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. You agree to adhere to all rules established by Social Media platforms. Any information you provide for the Promotion is being provided to Sponsor rather than any Social Media platform. You fully release all other Social Media from all claims, losses and harm that you may allege or incur relating to this Promotion.
- Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and any controversy, claim, or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, be resolved by final and binding arbitration, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as they may be amended and in effect at the time the arbitration is filed, regardless of the amount in dispute. The decision of the arbitrator on all matters relating to a claim shall be final and binding. Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. THE ENTRANT AGREES THAT ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, THE ENTRANT WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND AGREES THAT SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE BROUGHT ONLY IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and the entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner Announcement: For information regarding the Prize winner, which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of the Winner, send your request specifying the Promotion name to MMGX Inc., 1732 Marsh Rd., Ste. A108, Wilmington, De 19810 email@example.com.
- Contact Information: For questions about this promotion, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.